Please use the form to your right to register your interest in this course.
Dr. Fiona McKillop will be delivering on Monday 27th March the session 3D Planning: A Day to Day Approach to Periodontal and Implant Treatment. She will discuss the use of CBCT in the treatment approach to periodontal defects and in the planning and treatment of bone augmentation.
Fiona qualified from Glasgow University in 1993 and following a short spell in general practice working in all aspects of restorative dentistry, she began her career in Periodontology and Implant Dentistry, achieving her Master in Periodontics in 1997 from Guy's Hospital. In 1998, she took the post of Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgical Sciences (Periodontics) at New York University and became interested in bone and soft tissue regeneration and augmentation techniques. On returning to London, Fiona wa accepted on to the specialist register in Periodontology. Her practice is now focussed very much upon periodontics and implant dentistry and she continues to lecture and teach in the UK and abroad.
- Discuss how 3D Imaging manages Periodontal cases
- Deliberate whether 3D imaging changes your treatment plan
- Explain how 3D imaging can aid in planning your surgical cases
- Examples of 3D Models and Surgical Guides.
- To understand the accessibility of 3D scanning
- Know how to use 3D scanning as a diagnostic and planning tool
- Understand 3D technology to maximise the scope of practice
- Understand the use of 3D imaging in the treatment approach to Periodontal Defects and treatment of bone Augmentation.
To register for this event, please click on the form on the right.
Date: Monday 30 January 2017
Time: 6:30pm for 7pm start
Location: Cavendish Imaging Finchley AND online via our live web link
Cost: £60 (£30 for our regular referrers*)
CPD: 1 credit
*you referred 5 scans or more since Sept 2016