- The Cavendish Imaging CBCT Masterclass 2019
- Dental CBCT Imaging: Rules and Regulations
- Personalised Software One to One’s
- CBCT Imaging and Radiation
- CBCT Interpretation of Dental Small Volumes
- CBCT Interpretation of Normal Anatomy
- CBCT Interpretation – Artefacts on CBCT Images
- CBCT Interpretation-Diagnosis of Dental Alveolar Pathologies
- 2D Radiography Interpretation
- Writing a Radiology Report
We are now taking registrations for the highly sought after Cavendish Imaging CBCT Masterclass 2019. There are very limited places available so please book early to avoid disappointment.
It is now mandatory for those who refer for Dental CBCT scans to complete a level one CBCT training course. Those who wish to report on CBCT scans will need to complete a Level Two course.
We understand that the hustle and bustle of busy lives sometimes make it impossible for you to dedicate your time to a full day course, let alone two days, so with that in mind we have devised a simple solution: The Cavendish Imaging CBCT Master Class. By working closely with both the Level One and Level Two learning outcomes, we have covered all the requirements in our CPD Sessions.
By attending each of the following sessions you will have covered the requirements for Level One and Level Two Training.