CBCT Interpretation: Small Volumes
We are delighted to see the return of Dr Jackie Brown, Consultant Dento-Maxillofacial Radiologist to deliver the first lecture of the Cavendish Imaging CBCT Interpretation Series: CBCT Interpretation of Small Volumes.
Please fill out the form on the right to register.
This course will cover the principles and practice of radiological interpretation of small FOV dento-alveolar CBCT images of the teeth and supporting structures and is aimed at anyone who is involved with prescribing or taking CBCT images. By the end of this session you will:
- Have a clear understanding of your responsibility as a referrer
- Have a clear understanding of what you can and cannot report on
- Understand the principles of interpretation of the dental-alveolar region and the purpose of a radiology report
- Know how to write and read a radiology report
- Be able to discuss how the report influences patient management
Over the next few months we will also be delivering the following interpretation lectures:
- Normal Anatomy – 26th June 2017 – Jackie Brown
- Diseased Anatomy – Date TBA – Jackie Brown
- Artefacts – 12th July 2017 – Veronique Sauret-Jackson
The cost of the event is £60 (£30 for regular Cavendish Imaging referrers).
The event will be at Cavendish Imaging HARLEY STREET. You could also join online from anywhere via our live internet connection.
It is your attention to detail and high quality scans that set you apart from your competitors
Quickly seen, no delay. Most welcome
I regularly refer patients to Cavendish Imaging for radiographs and cone beam CT. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and also kind.
The operative, could not have been more helpful and nice. Also, the staff I spoke to on the phone were polite and most helpful. Very happy with the visit
Thank you for being so kind and helpful throughout. I had issues getting to the appointment and your kindness and patience was much appreciated
Friendly, fast, professional service. Thank you!
Walk-in clinic was very convenient and waiting time was very short.Thank you
Came in with my daughter for her mouth to be scanned, both radiographers were really good with her, taking time to talk to her, explain things and put her at ease, much appreciated
Overall a very prompt and efficient service
I was very promptly seen on arrival at the London walk-in service, the whole process required minimal time.