Please use the form to your right to register your interest in this course.
We are delighted to see the return of Dr Jackie Brown, Consultant Dento-Maxillofacial Radiologist to deliver the first lecture of the Cavendish Imaging CBCT Interpretation Series: CBCT Interpretation of Small Volumes.
This course will cover the principles and practice of radiological interpretation of small FOV dento-alveolar CBCT images of the teeth and supporting structures and is aimed at anyone who is involved with prescribing or taking CBCT images. By the end of this session you will:
- Have a clear understanding of your responsibility as a referrer
- Have a clear understanding of what you can and cannot report on.
- Understand the principles of interpretation of the dental-alveolar region and the purpose of a radiology report
- Know how to write and read a radiology report
- Be able to discuss how the report influences patient management
Over the next few months we will also be delivering the following Interpretation lectures:
- Normal Anatomy - 26th June 2017 - Jackie Brown
- Diseased Anatomy - Date TBA - Jackie Brown
- Artefacts - 12th July 2017 - Veronique Sauret - Jackson
To register for this event, please click on the form on the right.
Date: Wednesay 17 May 2017
Time: 6:30pm for 7pm start
Location: Cavendish Imaging Harley Street AND online via our live web link
Cost: £60 (£30 for our regular referrers*)
CPD: 1.5 credits
*you referred 5 scans or more since Jan 2017