Cavendish Imaging respects the privacy of visitors to its website: www.cavendishimaging.com and is committed to the protection of its personal information.
This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of the Cavendish Imaging website (the “Website”). It applies solely to this website. Links to other websites are not covered by this privacy statement.
By accessing and using the Website, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
- Personal data: the Website will record personally identifiable information (i.e. information from which you can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number or email address) only when it is asked for and/or you voluntarily submit it to us on the Website. Any information collected about you will be treated as confidential and will be used to fulfil any service you might request: to inform you about new products and services, to improve our services, seek your views on our services, for our own internal purposes and to communicate with you only about your own patients. Cavendish Imaging will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose.
- Non-personally identifiable data: the Website collects non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to the Website, the number of visitors to each page of the Website and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers. This information remains in aggregate form and is used to understand how our visitors use the Website so that we may improve them and the services we offer. No personally identifiable information is contained in this process.
- The Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this Website from visitors in that age group.
The Data Protection Act:
- Under the Data Protection Act, Cavendish Imaging has a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Cavendish Imaging uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, the personal information you provide to Cavendish Imaging is stored on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur; Cavendish Imaging makes every commercially reasonable effort to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- Cavendish Imaging will only use your information for the purpose we have described and will not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so. In certain special cases, we may disclose your personally identifiable information:
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, or otherwise injuring or interfering with Cavendish Imaging’s rights, property or operations, other users of this site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
- when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
- The Act, with some exceptions, gives you the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. There is a fee of £10 for providing the information. Any request should be sent to Cavendish Imaging, 44 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8SA, UK
Cookies and control of cookies are explained in our Cookie Control Statement.
Notification of changes
Cavendish Imaging reserves the right to change the privacy statement without notice. It is the responsibility of users to check this privacy statement regularly. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to the privacy statement and any updates.
Cavendish Imaging welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us.
It is your attention to detail and high quality scans that set you apart from your competitors
Quickly seen, no delay. Most welcome
I regularly refer patients to Cavendish Imaging for radiographs and cone beam CT. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and also kind.
The operative, could not have been more helpful and nice. Also, the staff I spoke to on the phone were polite and most helpful. Very happy with the visit
Thank you for being so kind and helpful throughout. I had issues getting to the appointment and your kindness and patience was much appreciated
Friendly, fast, professional service. Thank you!
Walk-in clinic was very convenient and waiting time was very short.Thank you
Came in with my daughter for her mouth to be scanned, both radiographers were really good with her, taking time to talk to her, explain things and put her at ease, much appreciated
Overall a very prompt and efficient service
I was very promptly seen on arrival at the London walk-in service, the whole process required minimal time.