Please use the form to your right to register your interest in this course.
-- THIS COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED --
This course will be given by Emma Woodfield, radiographer at Cavendish Imaging.
It is designed for dental nurses who wish to again a greater understanding of some of the processed involved in implant planning for specialist oral surgery procedures. The course will give delegates an insight as to the process patients may experience when they are referred for complex orak surgery such as dental implants.
By the end of the session, delegates will have greater knowledge and understanding of:
- how to work efficiently and effectively with the surgeon to assist with treatment planning;
- the stages from CBCT scan to surgical plan to completing surgery;
- anatomical models and how they assist the surgeon;
- when guides are needed for the patients and why;
- the preparation of the patient.
For more info: click here.
Date: Monday 28 April 2014
CPD: 2 credits