Dr Veronique Sauret-Jackson, Consultant Medical Physicist will be delivering Dental CBCT Imaging and Radiation.
- Describe how X-rays interact with matter
- Understand the biological effects of radiation
- Identify the origins of background radiation
- Understand the principles of image detectors and their influence on image quality
- Explain 2D and 3D radiation doses
- Identify the difference between 2D and 3D imaging
- Be able to strive for a minimised radiation dosage to patients.
**This session is No.2 of the Cavendish Imaging CBCT Master Class**
Location: Cavendish Imaging Harley Street and Online
Day/Time: Mon 23 April 18, 6:30pm
1.5 hours Verifiable CPD
£30 Current Referrers*, £60 Others
* 5+ patients during 2018