We are proud to once again welcome Dr Jackie Brown, Consultant Dento-Maxillofacial Radiologist to deliver the renowned Cavendish Imaging Interpretation Series. Starting with CBCT Interpretation – Small Volumes this is the first of four parts.
- Have a clear understanding of your responsibility as a referrer
- Have a clear understanding of what you can and cannot report on.
- Understand the principles of interpretation of the dental-alveolar region and the purpose of a radiology report
- Know how to write and read a radiology report
- Be able to discuss how the report influences patient management
**This session is No.3 of the Cavendish Imaging CBCT Masterclass**
Location: Cavendish Imaging Harley Street and online
Day/Time: Tues 22 May 18, 6:30pm
1.5 hours Verifiable CPD
£30 Current Referrers*, £60 Others
* 5+ patients during 2018