GET IN TOUCH
Cavendish Imaging Finchley
150 Woodside Lane
Getting to us
- Buses 125, 263 and 626: Woodside Lane or Mayfield Avenue and a 2-min walk.
- Northern Line tube: Woodside Park station (Zone 4) and a 10-min walk. Taxis are usually also available at this station.
Travel by car:
- We are outside the Congestion Charge Zone.
- Use N12 8TP for route planner.
- Free parking located behind our building but you must use the LDSC bays only. There are also 2-hour parking bays in Woodside Avenue (except lunch time) and Woodside Lane. Parking on Holden Road is free.
- Cone Beam CT scanning: dental, head&neck, ENT
- Panoramic and cephalometric radiography
All our on-line services are accessible to our Finchley office customers, from the reformatting of digital images to the production of anatomical models and computer-assisted design and manufacture (CAD-CAM).
Please let us know if you require any particular assistance prior to your visit so that we can help you best.
Unfortunately the scanners are not easily accessible for wheelchair users (stairs to the first floor).
We accept ApplePay, GooglePay and most credit/debit cards, except Amex. Up-to-date fees are displayed in the waiting room and payment will be taken on the day for most examinations, unless we have an account arrangement with your referrer.
Our services are recognised by most insurers. Please obtain an authorisation number specific to your CBCT scan and inform us of your membership/policy number before your appointment.
Please be advised that, when payment is on an account to a third party (e.g. insurance, embassy or sponsor), in the event of non-payment or shortfall on the account, patients are liable for settlement accordingly.