CBCT Imaging and Odontogenic Sinusitis – 11, Oct 2017
Miss Sarah Little, consultant ENT surgeon at St George’s Hospital in London, will be presenting this CPD session on Wednesday 11 October 2017 at 7pm.
The aims of the lecture are to:
- discuss the role of CBCT in preoperative evaluation for dental implants or orthognathic treatment
- discuss the role of CBCT in the diagnosis of odontogenic sinusitis
- learn how to manage odontogenic sinusitis, including that associated with dental implant placement.
By the end of the session, you will:
- comprehensively assess sinus anatomy pertinent to sinus lift procedures or dental implant placement,
- understand the role of imaging for the diagnosis and management of odontogenic sinusitis,
- understand the appropriate surgical management for sinus complications of dental pathology and implants,
- understand the appropriate surgical management for the retrieval of maxillary foreign bodies related to dental treatment or implant placement.
Miss Sarah Little is a Consultant ENT Surgeon at The Face Surgeons on Wimpole Street. Her NHS practice is at St George’s Hospital University Foundation Trust. She is also an honorary senior lecturer at St George’s Medical School, University of London.
She is extensively trained in caring for patients with ear, nose and throat disorders, having spent the early part of her training in Scotland and then lately in New York and San Diego. Her particular expertise is in nose, sinus and facial plastic surgery including rhinoplasty. She is able to see the wide range of all ENT disorders in both children and adults and is widely respected for her excellent clinical care and patient-centred approach.
The cost of the event is £60 (£30 for regular Cavendish Imaging referrers*).
The event will be at Cavendish Imaging HARLEY STREET. You could also join online from anywhere via our live internet connection.
To register for this event, please click on the form on the right.
Date: Wednesday 11 October 2017
Time: 6:30pm for 7pm start
Location: Cavendish Imaging Harley Street AND online via our live web link
Cost: £60 (£30 for our regular referrers*)
CPD: 1 credit
*you referred 5 scans or more since Jan 2017
It is your attention to detail and high quality scans that set you apart from your competitors
Quickly seen, no delay. Most welcome
I regularly refer patients to Cavendish Imaging for radiographs and cone beam CT. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and also kind.
The operative, could not have been more helpful and nice. Also, the staff I spoke to on the phone were polite and most helpful. Very happy with the visit
Thank you for being so kind and helpful throughout. I had issues getting to the appointment and your kindness and patience was much appreciated
Friendly, fast, professional service. Thank you!
Walk-in clinic was very convenient and waiting time was very short.Thank you
Came in with my daughter for her mouth to be scanned, both radiographers were really good with her, taking time to talk to her, explain things and put her at ease, much appreciated
Overall a very prompt and efficient service
I was very promptly seen on arrival at the London walk-in service, the whole process required minimal time.