ITI lecture: CBCT Imaging in Implant Dentistry – 20 Sept, 2017
Dr Andrew Dawood, specialist in Periodontics and Periodontics, will be delivering this session. The benfits and limitation of 3D imaging will be discussed, as well as the different systems available, and how to make the most of the technology. This lecture will be at the ITI Birmingham Study Club at the Chamber of Commerce.
The objectives of the session are to:
- show how a familiarity with 3D imaging will enhance diagnosis, and help you to provide faster, more predictable and more straightforward treatments for your patients,
- explore the benefits, opportunities and also some of the risks that may stem from the use of CBCT in dentistry.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- outline and demonstrate some of the benefits of CBCT and 3D imaging for diagnosis and treatment planning in dentistry,
- describe how a familiarity with CBCT and 3D imaging will hugely influence and impact upon your treatments,
- consider how to maximise benefits and reduce the risks of CBCT examinations.
The event will be at the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce.
To register for this event, please click on the form on the right.
Date: Wednesday 20 September 2017
Time: Registration at 6pm
Location: Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
CPD: 2 credits
*you referred 5 scans or more since Jan 2017
It is your attention to detail and high quality scans that set you apart from your competitors
Quickly seen, no delay. Most welcome
I regularly refer patients to Cavendish Imaging for radiographs and cone beam CT. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and also kind.
The operative, could not have been more helpful and nice. Also, the staff I spoke to on the phone were polite and most helpful. Very happy with the visit
Thank you for being so kind and helpful throughout. I had issues getting to the appointment and your kindness and patience was much appreciated
Friendly, fast, professional service. Thank you!
Walk-in clinic was very convenient and waiting time was very short.Thank you
Came in with my daughter for her mouth to be scanned, both radiographers were really good with her, taking time to talk to her, explain things and put her at ease, much appreciated
Overall a very prompt and efficient service
I was very promptly seen on arrival at the London walk-in service, the whole process required minimal time.