CBCT Interpretation – Artefacts on Dental CBCT Images – 2 July, 2018
We are excited to see our own Dr Veronique Sauret-Jackson deliver the third part of our Interpretation series. This session will cover the physics of CBCT to then gain an understanding of why artefacts occur. It will also include practical tricks to avoid artefacts or to work with them.
- Understand the concept of the imaging chain from initiating the X-ray exposure to display of the image
- Explain how X-rays interact with matter
- Understand the principles of image detectors and their influence on image quality
- List factors controlling X-ray quantity, quality and geometry and its influence on image quality
- Describe construction and function of CBCT equipment
- Understand the principles of CBCT radiographical techniques
- Recognise malfunctioning of CBCT devices
- Strive for a minimised radiation dosage to patients
**This is session No.5 of the Cavendish Imaging CBCT Masterclass**
Location: Cavendish Imaging Harley Street and online
Day/Time: Mon 2 July 18, 6:30pm
1.5 hours Verifiable CPD
£30 Current Referrers*, £60 Others
* 5+ patients during 2018
It is your attention to detail and high quality scans that set you apart from your competitors
Quickly seen, no delay. Most welcome
I regularly refer patients to Cavendish Imaging for radiographs and cone beam CT. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and also kind.
The operative, could not have been more helpful and nice. Also, the staff I spoke to on the phone were polite and most helpful. Very happy with the visit
Thank you for being so kind and helpful throughout. I had issues getting to the appointment and your kindness and patience was much appreciated
Friendly, fast, professional service. Thank you!
Walk-in clinic was very convenient and waiting time was very short.Thank you
Came in with my daughter for her mouth to be scanned, both radiographers were really good with her, taking time to talk to her, explain things and put her at ease, much appreciated
Overall a very prompt and efficient service
I was very promptly seen on arrival at the London walk-in service, the whole process required minimal time.