CBCT Interpretation of Small Volumes – 22 May, 2018
We are proud to once again welcome Dr Jackie Brown, Consultant Dento-Maxillofacial Radiologist to deliver the renowned Cavendish Imaging Interpretation Series. Starting with CBCT Interpretation – Small Volumes this is the first of four parts.
- Have a clear understanding of your responsibility as a referrer
- Have a clear understanding of what you can and cannot report on
- Understand the benefits and limitations of a CBCT scan
- Understand the principles of interpretation of the dental-alveolar region and the purpose of a radiology report
- Have a strategy for reporting small volume CBCT scans and know how write and read a CBCT report
- Be able to discuss how the report influences patient management
- Strive for a minimised radiation dosage to patients
**This session is No.3 of the Cavendish Imaging CBCT Masterclass**
Location: Cavendish Imaging Harley Street and online
Day/Time: Tues 22 May 18, 6:30pm
1.5 hours Verifiable CPD
£30 Current Referrers*, £60 Others
* 5+ patients during 2018
It is your attention to detail and high quality scans that set you apart from your competitors
Quickly seen, no delay. Most welcome
I regularly refer patients to Cavendish Imaging for radiographs and cone beam CT. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and also kind.
The operative, could not have been more helpful and nice. Also, the staff I spoke to on the phone were polite and most helpful. Very happy with the visit
Thank you for being so kind and helpful throughout. I had issues getting to the appointment and your kindness and patience was much appreciated
Friendly, fast, professional service. Thank you!
Walk-in clinic was very convenient and waiting time was very short.Thank you
Came in with my daughter for her mouth to be scanned, both radiographers were really good with her, taking time to talk to her, explain things and put her at ease, much appreciated
Overall a very prompt and efficient service
I was very promptly seen on arrival at the London walk-in service, the whole process required minimal time.