Diseased Anatomy and Diagnosis of Dental Alveolar Pathologies – 17 July, 2018
Dr Jackie Brown Consultant Dento-Maxillofacial Radiologist will be joining us for part three of the Cavendish Imaging interpretation series.
- Understand the principles of reformatting image data
- Gain the ability to recognise anatomy and disease of the teeth and their supporting structures in CBCT images
- Differentiate between findings indicative of normal anatomical structures from those of diseased teeth, jaws and the facial skeleton
- Analyse disease and create a report of CBCT images,
- Be able to strive for a minimised radiation dosage to patients.
**This is session No.6 of the Cavendish Imaging CBCT Masterclass**
Location: Cavendish Imaging Harley Street and online
Day/Time: Tues 17 July 18, 6:30pm
1.5 hours Verifiable CPD
£30 Current Referrers*, £60 Others
* 5+ patients during 2018
It is your attention to detail and high quality scans that set you apart from your competitors
Quickly seen, no delay. Most welcome
I regularly refer patients to Cavendish Imaging for radiographs and cone beam CT. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and also kind.
The operative, could not have been more helpful and nice. Also, the staff I spoke to on the phone were polite and most helpful. Very happy with the visit
Thank you for being so kind and helpful throughout. I had issues getting to the appointment and your kindness and patience was much appreciated
Friendly, fast, professional service. Thank you!
Walk-in clinic was very convenient and waiting time was very short.Thank you
Came in with my daughter for her mouth to be scanned, both radiographers were really good with her, taking time to talk to her, explain things and put her at ease, much appreciated
Overall a very prompt and efficient service
I was very promptly seen on arrival at the London walk-in service, the whole process required minimal time.