The Cavendish Imaging CBCT Masterclass
It is now mandatory for those who refer for Dental CBCT scans to complete a level one CBCT training course. Those who wish to report on CBCT scans will need to complete a Level Two course.
We understand that the hustle and bustle of busy lives sometimes makes it impossible for you to dedicate your time to a full day course, let alone two days, so with that in mind we have devised a simple solution: The Cavendish Imaging CBCT Master Class. By working closely with both the Level One and Level Two learning outcomes, we have covered all the requirements in our CPD Sessions.
By attending each of the following sessions you will have covered the requirements for Level One and Level Two Training.
- Monday 19th March – Rules and Regulations (will be re-run later in the year if you have missed it)
- Monday 23rd April – Imaging and Radiation
- Tuesday 22nd May – CBCT Interpretation – Small Volumes
- Tuesday 26th June – CBCT Interpretation – Normal Anatomy
- Monday 2nd July – CBCT Interpreation – Artefacts
- Tuesday 17th July – CBCT Interpretation – Diseased Anatomy
- Wednesday 12th September – Let’s Not Forget 2D Radiography
- A Date of Your Choice – Personalised Software One to One’s
- Friday 5th October (PM Only) – Critical Evaluation – Writing a Radiology Report
– All dates must be attended in order to receive your certificate –
Location: Cavendish Imaging Harley Street and Live Online (except Fri 5th October PM: must be attended in person)
When: dates above, 18:30 – 20:30 (times may vary)
£300 Referrers (5+ patients during 2018), £350 others
Email [email protected] now to book your Masterclass
It is your attention to detail and high quality scans that set you apart from your competitors
Quickly seen, no delay. Most welcome
I regularly refer patients to Cavendish Imaging for radiographs and cone beam CT. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and also kind.
The operative, could not have been more helpful and nice. Also, the staff I spoke to on the phone were polite and most helpful. Very happy with the visit
Thank you for being so kind and helpful throughout. I had issues getting to the appointment and your kindness and patience was much appreciated
Friendly, fast, professional service. Thank you!
Walk-in clinic was very convenient and waiting time was very short.Thank you
Came in with my daughter for her mouth to be scanned, both radiographers were really good with her, taking time to talk to her, explain things and put her at ease, much appreciated
Overall a very prompt and efficient service
I was very promptly seen on arrival at the London walk-in service, the whole process required minimal time.