Dr Jackie Brown Consultant Dento-Maxillofacial Radiologist will be joining us for part three of the Cavendish Imaging interpretation series.
- Understand the principles of reformatting image data
- Gain the ability to recognise anatomy and disease of the teeth and their supporting structures in CBCT images
- Differentiate between findings indicative of normal anatomical structures from those of diseased teeth, jaws and the facial skeleton
- Analyse disease and create a report of CBCT images,
- Be able to strive for a minimised radiation dosage to patients.
**This is session No.6 of the Cavendish Imaging CBCT Masterclass**
Location: Cavendish Imaging Harley Street and online
Day/Time: Tues 17 July 18, 6:30pm
1.5 hours Verifiable CPD
£30 Current Referrers*, £60 Others
* 5+ patients during 2018