- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Guided Surgery
February 12, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm£30 – £60
Dr Chetan Mathias will be joining Cavendish Imaging to deliver the CPD session “An Introduction to Guided Surgery” on Monday 12 February.
Chetan qualified in Implant Dentistry from the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh. By working with implants for the last ten years he has developed a special interest in complex Implant Dentistry. Already completing his diploma in Orthodontics at Warwick University, Chetan is now pursuing his MSc in Orthodontics. He has attended numerous conferences and workshops nationally and internationally and has a passion for Cad-Cam dentistry, single visit crowns and impression less bridges. Chetan has worked with various soft wares for Implant planning and is a key opinion leader for 3Shape.
- To understand the significance of digital dentistry in routine dentistry
- How to incorporate digital dentistry to enhance patient outcomes
- To understand the different terminology associated with digital dentistry
- Implant planning with Implant studio
- Implant guide designs with Implant studio