We are open with robust safety measures. Imaging appointments are available from 8:30am to 8pm, except for:
- Wednesday 23 December 2020 when there will be no evening appointments, and
- Thursday 24 December 2020 when the last appointment will be at 2pm.
All our centres are closed between Christmas and New Year, re-opening on Monday 4 January 2021.
During your appointment, please respect all the safety measures that are in place in all our centres. The health and safety of our staff and patients is as key as it has always been:
- We continue to operate an appointment-only service at all our centres to ensure that distancing is maintained and contacts are very much minimised. We insist upon hand washing or sanitation and wearing face masks for everyone entering our premises.
- We continue to maintain the highest possible standards of hygiene and patient safety: excellent hand hygiene, cleaning of surfaces and equipment after every patient and also at the beginning and at the end of the day. Moreover, it is very important to us that you know that we will never be offended if you ask us to clean the equipment one more time in front of you. This is because we want you to know and feel that you are well looked after by us.
- Personal protective equipment is worn as per the advice that we received from the public health authorities and the Royal Colleges. Daily, our infection control lead and compliance manager monitor their publications, review their implication on our procedures and protocols, and adapt accordingly.
We wish you a peaceful and healthy festive period ❤️.