Join Dr Steve Colley, Consultant Radiologist, and Dr Veronique Sauret-Jackson, Consultant Medical Physicist, for an interactive day with our Level 2 (further) Training in Dental CBCT Justification and Image Interpretation. This course is for all delegates who have already completed the Level One (core) Training in Dental CBCT.
Our next available course is on 10 June 2022, so book now to avoid disappointment!
- Look at various CBCT datasets on a variety of clinical applications
- Recognise artefacts that may occur in CBCT images and how this can happen
- Identify “normal” anatomy of the maxilla and mandible
- Recognise important diseases affecting the dento-alveolar regions
- Describe radiological signs of disease, including malignancy
- Use radiological terminology to define abnormalities
- Produce CBCT interpretation reports for the dento-alveolar regions
- Know when to refer cases for a second opinion.
Day/Time: 10 June 2022 8:30 am
6 Verifiable CPD Hours
£390 for current referrers – £460 for non-referrers